#24738 CloutLanders Launch 02.02.2022

Event ID: #24738
Description: CloutLandersNFT Launch event organized for Beginners entering in NFT Space
Number of codes requested: 300
Discord: CloutLanders
Distribution method: Manually, Claiming Links
Whitepaper

Hey POAP team, Parashar here from CloutLanders Team :slight_smile:

We are organizing a launch event on 2 Feb, Wednesday, of our community to help beginners understand NFTs and pave their way in minting and flipping on NFTs. Our team is organizing a POAP to distribute to those who’ll attend the event. This would be the First POAP we are issuing to make the event memorable and are sure that we can make it reach a large number of people, thus, would really appreciate it if this one can get approved. :orange_heart:
Thank you so much in advance, Have a nice day!

Regards, Parashar and CloutLanders Team

Hi @parashar

Congrats! your drop was reviewed with positive results.

I see you were approved for 50 out of 300 codes. Before we issue more codes for your drop, we love to know that those first 50 were put to good use. Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a special shared memory.

Enjoy your event!

The Curation Body

Hi @Fio Thank you for your kind words. Really appreciated. We have been hosting this event super soon, and people are quite excited about it, We understand the value of these memories, and assure you the good usage.

Just to make sure that we don’t encounter any commitment issues with our community, I will be really glad if you can issue further codes. So we can issue them immediately after the event. Will not let the vision of POAP down!

Thankyou so much!
Regards, Parashar

Hi @Fio Please let me know

Hey @parashar
Is this this your first drop?

The Curation Body don’t usually give away that many codes for new issuers. You might not be aware of this, but we have quite some problems with farmers, they try to mint POAPs from events they didn’t attend, sometimes even using bots to automate this process. That’s why we limit the amount, but you can always ask for more codes after the event in case you need them.

Important: We noticed that the Discord link you left on the petition is broken.
All the information you can provide about your event is useful to review the petitions.

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body