#24647 BanklessDAO IMN Bi-Weekly Meeting (26 Jan 22)

Event ID: 24647

Description: BanklessDAO International Media Node Bi-Weekly Meeting (26 Jan 22), Bi-Weekly meeting to catch up with updates and next steps for the BanklessDAO International Media Nodes (IMN) project.

Date: 26 January 2022

Codes requested: 30

Distribution method: DEGEN Bot or Manual when Bot is down

Thank you for review!

BanklessDAO IMN Bi-Weekly Meeting (9 Feb 22)
Event ID: 24649

Description: BanklessDAO International Media Node Bi-Weekly Meeting (9 Feb 22), Bi-Weekly meeting to catch up with updates and next steps for the BanklessDAO International Media Nodes (IMN) project.

Date: 9 February 2022

BanklessDAO IMN Bi-Weekly Meeting (23 Feb 22)
Event ID: 24650

Description: BanklessDAO International Media Node Bi-Weekly Meeting (23 Feb 22), Bi-Weekly meeting to catch up with updates and next steps for the BanklessDAO International Media Nodes (IMN) project.

Date: 23 February 2022

BanklessDAO IMN Bi-Weekly Meeting (9 Mar 22)

Event ID: 24651

Description: BanklessDAO International Media Node Bi-Weekly Meeting (9 Mar 22), Bi-Weekly meeting to catch up with updates and next steps for the BanklessDAO International Media Nodes (IMN) project.

Date: 9 March 2022

BanklessDAO IMN Bi-Weekly Meeting (23 Mar 22)
Event ID: 24652

Description: BanklessDAO International Media Node Bi-Weekly Meeting (23 Mar 22), Bi-Weekly meeting to catch up with updates and next steps for the BanklessDAO International Media Nodes (IMN) project.

Date: 23 March 2022

BanklessDAO IMN Bi-Weekly Meeting (6 Apr 22)

Event ID: 24653

Description: BanklessDAO International Media Node Bi-Weekly Meeting (6 Apr 22), Bi-Weekly meeting to catch up with updates and next steps for the BanklessDAO International Media Nodes (IMN) project.

Date: 6 Apr 2022

Thank you so much for the help!!!

Hi Asturias,

That’s a lot of requests, we’re working on it!
Just for future events, I would recommend using different artwork for the different events. Adding a date would already be way better.

So keep the amazing gif, but add a date or title somewhere on it.

Cheers,
Kevster from the Curation Body

Please don’t scare me. I’ve changed the date shown on the POAP artwork for all 7 events…… :cold_sweat:

Edit: I was mistaken, there already is a date on them. These POAPs are amazing!

1 Like

Hey @Asturias,
All your events got a positive review :slight_smile:

1 Like