#24543 - G.I. Toadz POAP #3

Hello!

On Monday, January 24th we hosted a Twitter Spaces AMA as a joint event between our community, GI Toadz, as well as the CryptoMories Community. As in the past we created a POAP for this event and wanted to setup a delivery (#1155 - G.I. Toadz POAP #3) in order to provide it to everyone who signed up via a Google Form. We collected ~1990 addresses this way and I have made sure they are all valid for the delivery. It is the largest amount we have had to date but there are many people in our combined communities. We would sincerely appreciate the ability to provide the POAP to everyone who signed up with us through the google form we created. If I need to resubmit the delivery I will gladly do so as I still have all the addresses, however, the original delivery is #1155 - G.I. Toadz POAP #3

Here is a link to our twitter for the event in question: https://twitter.com/GIToadz/status/1485800507763527682?s=20&t=xYXbYyXE0hxAyabJYB3OPA

Thank you very much for your time

• Loaf of GI Toadz

GI-Toadz!! GI-Toadz!!
@GIToadz

We are reviewing your request + will be able to answer shortly. ( Typically within 24hrs)
Thank you for your patience :pray:

All the best
The POAP Curation Body

Appreciate you much!

1 Like

Hey @GIToadz,
Your event was reviewed with a positive outcome ! :slight_smile:
It can take a while until the delivery shows up.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! Sorry for all the questions. We do enjoy working with you all :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@GIToadz

Don’t be sorry! Thank you for being an active member of the POAP Community! :star2: :slight_smile:

All the best
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like