#24384 Eggsitus 3D Party at casa Roustan

Hello, I am seeking approval to send out 1000 codes for #24384 at a decentraland celebration for 3d artist Eggsitus at casa Roustan 37,-114 this week. They will be delivered via secret word code on the POAP app and shared privately to members on the discord.

I have never tried the secret word method, ( i usually use a dispenser on privakos’ server) but I believe I have set it all up correctly.

@roustan

We are taking a look & will be able to get back to you shortly :pray:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I was just emailed the codes but was only given 100. There are 3000 members in the Penguin Fight Club Community. I only requested 1000 to accommodate them. 100 is definitely not enough. How can I get more than 100?

Also, when i try to test the secret word, it says “this page reachd the minting limit. Please contact the event host.” Where did i screw up?

@roustan

I want to clear up some possible confusion.
You submitted requests for both methods of delivery.
You were approved for QR codes, but not for the secret word delivery method.

Please review the resources before submitting a request for a future drop:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I don’t understand, I only did the steps according to “How do i set up a POAP secret Password?” And in the setup my drop section, I listed 1000 codes. And in the “create secret word” application I aalso requested 1000 codes. I don’t understand where I goofed. How can I fix? Do I completely resubmit a new one? but I don’t understand how I do it differently when I set it up according to the tutorial. I need more than 100 codes. What should I do?

I don’t even know how I submitted for QR codes? How is that possible? I dont even know how to do that.