#23973 ctd - fortnightly community call (21/01/22)

Hi POAP team,
I am Kelly from CitaDAO.io.

We announced that we will give Poap to people joining our FORTNIGHTLY COMMUNITY CALL (21/01/22) (only announced it in the call, not before to avoid farmers) but finally the number of participants is higher than we predicted. As normal, our call just have around 300 members but the event has happened with the participation of 616 members.
We have ordered and received 300 Poap codes before the call.
And now requesting 316 Poap codes to be able to serve our community.
Thank you!

A) Here are the Information about the event

Event ID: #23973
Description: CTD - FORTNIGHTLY COMMUNITY CALL (21/01/22).
Date: 21 Jan 2022
Code received: 300
Codes requested for more: 316
Distribution method: Degen BOT

(or Manually send the link if you request that, let me know, however as 316 is a big number, we prefer to use Degen BOT)

B) Here is the .csv file after the call: [participants_249.csv ]

To explain more details about the reason why we want to reward our members by POAP this time:

First of all, we understand the point that we need to build a “healthy community” not just try to pump the number of members by promising to give them POAP. We kept the secret will give Poap to participants (as our team planned before the call) and only announce it during the call.
As our project is not the type that only needs numbers (quantity), we truly need quality like those who joined the project and contribute to buying out the building (the bank) in the UK together. We aim to develop our community into DAO and we need contributors that can give us their hands, so we won’t use POAP as boosters to gain the quantity.
Unfortunately at this moment, the community grows so fast than we expected due to our new token coming out, it struggled this time because we lack experience (we will take note and plan more properly next time to avoid this issue)
Furthermore, even we want to reward our members by the token at the present, the price is super unstable

so our team thinks that giving POAP is the best way to build trust, make people feel happy to stay with us through this time, to support our project not just because of the tokens and other things.

Thank you and looking forward to your review results.
Kelly.

Hey @kelly2511!
Thanks for submitting a petition for us to review your drop request. We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

I really appreciate all the information you sent, makes it easier on our end to review your drop request. The only advice I’d give you is to mark the event as private, so you can avoid farmers.

Very happy your community is growing, congrats for that!

Thanks,

The POAP Curation Body

Update:

Your drop was reviewed with positive results.
Thanks for contributing to POAP!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like