#23740 - WVRPS Smart Contract Minter January 17-18, 2022 - 2022

Event ID: 23740
Description: This POAP is specifically for collectors who minted directly from the smart contract to commemorate this groundbreaking moment on 1/17/22 & 1/18/22. Together we made history, minting the first hybrid generative PFP + AI-composed music NFTs from the WVRPS by WarpSound smart contract developed by Nervous.
Date: 1/17/2022 - 1/18/2022
Codes requested: 200
Distribution method: manual distribution (distributed via poap.delivery, but some of the participants didn’t make it onto that list, and I want them to get the POAP)

Please note we had over 3300+ wallet addresses. This was a huge moment for us and we want to reward everyone who minted during the launch. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Here are some POAPs we did in the past:

1 Like

Hello,

It seems like this POAP celebrated an on-chain activity. Are you aware you can use poap.delivery for these kind of distribution? It seems like you mention it in the post, you can always request extra codes after for those that deserve a POAP and missed out on the on chain activity

It might be a better alternative than handing over links and having to verify ownership of address.

Cheers,
Kevin from the Curation Body

Yes, that is correct and I can confirm it was set up to distribute via POAP.delivery. Our Team is also kindly requesting the additional 200 code links for folks who slipped between the cracks.

Please let me know if you have questions for your review and approval. Thank you.

Hi @kevster.eth,

Thank you for approving our POAP.delivery for this event. Our team accidentally left out 2k+ wallet addresses and need to fulfill another delivery batch if possible. Original request had ~3.3k… so the total amount would be ~5k. What is the best way to move forward? Thank you for your support!

Hi,

Just wanted to kindly check in on this. Is there anyone who can help support our request for additional codes? After running further reports and removing duplicates, we are estimating and hoping your team can provide 200 additional claim links for #23740. Please let us know when you can help provide those.

Thank you,
Huey

Hey @speedwayblues,
We gave you an additional 50 mint links, but i might have misunderstood your request.
Your event is about “people who minted directly from the smart contract” ?
So these 200 are going to people that minted from the smart contract, but weren’t on the list ?
I think i mistook it for a request for 22295