#23653 Review please

Hello, This is Great Carls.
I’m a moderator of the NFT community and we are offering NFT exhibition in South Korea.
There are NFT artists having their solo exhibitions almost everyday and they want to provide POAPs.
I am going to post so many events and I would love to let you know my events are all legit.
Please review my club event!
My club is Rhythmical NFT Club.
Thank you so much!

Hey, :wave:

Your drop was reviewed with positive results but there is an issue I wanted to bring to your attention:

It was noted that your latest drops may have experienced some farming issues.
For your community & ours farming doesn’t add value.
Farmers are only after Free NFTs, they add no community value or engagement. We want to make sure POAPs only are given to true community members & actual participants.

POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories. The protocol is designed for facilitating individuals create records of the activities they joined by minting nice collectibles. It’s important that farming is eliminated because otherwise the protocol is not a reliable source of truth about who was actually part of an event.

Every drop is unique, and POAP has created a variety of different distribution methods to guarantee that POAP issuers can get POAPs into the hands of everyone who shared the experience being commemorated. You can lear more about the subject here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Let us know if you have any questions,

Wishing you the best with your drop!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body