#23539 - Crypto Tech Women: Highlighting Women In The web3 Space - Approval request

Hi, I’m the founder of Crypto Tech Women. I had submitted a POAP request for all attendees of a virtual event that was a Twitter space where we had a women-only panel where we discussed their experience and journey in the web3 space and we revealed our official mint date. I had already mentioned to attendees they would receive a POAP and this event happened yesterday.

The way I was planning to distribute the POAPs was by sending the mintlink to all our attendees via DM as we collected all the users that attended as I thought this was the best way to do this. I had originally requested 1k codes but I will only be needing 400. If there is a better way to distribute them please let me know.

This is the link to the event (the space is recorded so you can still access it) https://twitter.com/CryptoTechWomen/status/1483617893849833475?s=20

This is our website www.cryptotechwomennft.com

Also, I’ve made similar requests in the past that have gotten approved successfully which is why I didn’t think this would get denied. Event code:

1. [19449]
  2. [18789]

(I’m not allowed to enter more than 2 links as I’m a new user)

Hi @cryptotechwomennft!

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:
Regarding distribution methods, here you can find useful information.

As for your latest drops:

They were reviewed with positive results, but it was noted that they may have experienced some farming issues. For your community & ours farming doesn’t add value.
Farmers are only after Free NFTs, they add no community value or engagement.
We want to make sure POAPs only are given to true community members & actual participants.

POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories. The protocol is designed for facilitating individuals create records of the activities they joined by minting nice collectibles. It’s important that farming is eliminated because otherwise the protocol is not a reliable source of truth about who was actually part of an event.

Thanks!

Update:

Congrats! your drop was reviewed with positive results.
Thanks for contributing to POAP!