#23255 - Brandverse OG - Drop date: 18/01/2021

Event ID: 23255
Description: Brandverse OG 100 users closed community reward
Date: 18 Jan 2022
Codes requested: 100
Distribution method: POAP.delivery → wallets

We will distribute the 100 POAP after we collect the addresses, but we want to make sure that our POAPs are approved before we collect addresses. Also by mistake (already discussed with the team) I set 100 in the POAP creation field called “amount of codes” . I already received the codes, but this was a mistake, I need the 100 POAP to be used with a poap.deliver method. I will collect and add the ETH adresses. So please let me know also how to solve this issue. Thanks.

ABOUT US:
Brandverse is a community driven project focused on building Metaverse wearable brands and bridging the gap between physical and digital fashion.

Mission
Empower creators, artists, marketers and designers to build and own the next generation of wearable brands.

Vision
Become a leading gateway for fashion brands to enter the digital wearables and NFT space.

Values:
:point_right:Community First
We are passionate about Web3 and Branding. We believe that the future metaverse brands should be created by the community for the community.

:point_right:Dedication and Perseverance
Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither were the world’s most famous brands. We believe that hard work and dedication as core values to achieve our long term mission.

:point_right:Innovate and Collaborate
We will always put our creativity to the test when it comes to thinking outside the box and we encourage you to do the same !

:point_right:Rewarding Ownership
We believe that taking ownership of any project should be rewarded. That’s why we highly encourage anyone from the community to contribute to further develop our vision.

Hey,
You can learn How to set up a POAP delivery on this article.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello fiorescan, I white listed addresses and created for this event a Poap.delivery. Now I am waiting for the approval of the delivery. Event/s: [23255] . Please confirm when approved. Thanks, you guys at POAP are amazing.

Hey @Siberia7922, congrats!
Your delivery petition was reviewed with positive results.
Thanks for contributing to POAP!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body