#23205 - Wilderness - 100K Total Experience & #22878 - Wilderness - 1M Total XP

I was creating 2 new events for my game in extension to the 2 already going on.
#22876 and #22878

By mistake, i uploaded a square image instead of a circular one for #22876
This will be the corrected image:
Basketball Vector Logo

Distribution is same as before. The POAPs are a form of game badges. The game system records a lot of data thus ensuring that only player who meet the criteria mentioned can claim a POAP.

Hey,
It is not possible to change the image, you will have to create a new drop request with the new image.

We invite you to check our Help Center, where you will find some articles that could be helpful.

Thanks!

@Fio Thank you for that info, I have created a new event instead.

Here are the new event details for the drop request:

Link : POAP Gallery
Title: Wilderness - 1M Total XP
Description : This POAP will be given out to players of Wilderness, a p2e combat game in Decentraland, if they have acquired a total of more than 1M Experience in all skills.
Method of Distribution: Custom Giveaway of links on Decentraland, after verification of requirements of the POAP via a centralized server.

Link : POAP Gallery
Title: Wilderness - 100K Total Experience
Description : This POAP will be given out to players of Wilderness, a p2e combat game in Decentraland, if they have acquired a total of more than 100K Experience in all skills.
Method of Distribution: Custom Giveaway of links on Decentraland, after verification of requirements of the POAP via a centralized server.

Codes Requested: 100 Each

Here are the Discourse links to the other 2 events I am hosting that follow a similar system for distribution:

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @palryan,
Both of your events got a positive review from the curation body :slight_smile:

2 Likes