#23021 Crypto Docs AMA - January 20

Greetings all,

This is my first time to use your services as an issuer, I have minted many times before on it.

We want to reward our active members and surprise them with this NFT
Kindly, consider creating 100 mint links for us. We’re going to use a DEGEN bot on our discord so each member who attended the AMA event get a unique mint link

We might do a raffle after that as well, I liked the poap.fun

Kindly approve it as soon as possible so we can test it before the event with 2 mint links
Also, the nfts I got from your website had the events name on it with the date, that would be added by you??

Hey!
Could you please provide more information on what your community is doing?
If you have any links, socials, or more event info, it would be most appreciated.

Also, if you could share your own Collection would be helpful for us.
We are striving to create the best ecosystem for the preservation of memories. This info will help us serve the Web 3.0 community more reliably.

Hey,
Thank you for your prompt reply.

The project is called Crypto Docs.
CryptoDocsNFT.io

The core team members are real-life doctors and the CEO of a medical tech company in the US. They are bringing clinical trials and medical records to the blockchain through their blockchain development called
SymbioticHealth.io

They also have a proven plant-based treatment boosting immunity called Shield launching to the general public in Q2 2022.

You will be able to stake and earn 10 $SYMB tokens a week. The $SYMB token is the official cryptocurrency of the Symbiotic Health Blockchain launching in spring 2022. The project will also give holders an airdrop $Shield token 4 weeks after launch that will morph the sick Crypto Doc NFTs into Hero Doctors and unlock their game. Between the hey have a stake to earn, real-life medical blockchain, buying metaverse land and the video game… there will be a massive earning behind holding a Crypto Doc NFT.

Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

PeterPan