#22768 Midnite Movie Club - MOVIE NITE - Scream (1996) w/ Matthew Lillard

Hello!

I am requesting a drop for our event, a virtual watch party of the movie Scream (1996) which will be hosted by the actor from the film, Matthew Lillard.

The event will be held in a Discord voice channel and the POAP will be distributed in the Discord only to members who are in attendance.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

Thank you,

-Bill

Hey @MMC,
That sounds cool :slight_smile:
I see that your request was positively reviewed for 40 mint links.

Our policy will generally accept drops for Twitter spaces/ Discord stages for somewhere between 5 and 10% of the total audience size.

It would be best to implement the Degen bot, it can record the attendance of people in a Voice Channel/Stage and distribute your POAPs using that list, automatically !
Visit their support channel to learn more about it : BanklessDAO Product Support Center
Once the attendance is recorded, you can distribute your POAPs at a later time.
So you can request more codes once you know exactly how many people attended.

1 Like

Yeah I was trying to so the website version or secret phrase type and messed up and didn’t leave that field blank.

I have a website version now and got the confirmation email but the link doesn’t work - can I now not edit it until the event starts?

Wondering how to add more to that as our audience seems to be growing quickly as we near the event time.

DEF gonna check out the Degen bot. Thanks!!

Do I have to resubmit a new thread to get the website distribution version approved?

Hey @MMC,
I don’t think we can give you the website codes for an event like this. The email you received was probably related to the creation of your request. Every code request first needs to get reviewed by the curation body.

You might not be aware of this, but we have quite some problems with farmers, they try to mint POAPs from events they didn’t attend, sometimes even using bot’s to automate this process.
If you used a POAP.website, it would be instantly shared around and minted solely by farmers.
But like i said, you should be good using the Degen bot for this.
Hope everything works out :slight_smile:

The event happened last night and the bot didn’t work - probably user error on my end.

Is there any way to get a private website that’s only available for the few people in our Discord group that attended the event? Link would not be anywhere other than there and we would only have it up for 24hr to claim. Is that possible?

Thanks

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 8:53 AM HeuRea via POAP Issuers poap@discoursemail.com wrote:

\ 45x45 HeuRea Leader
January 14

Hey @MMC,
I don’t think we can give you the website codes for an event like this. The email you received was probably related to the creation of your request. Every code request first needs to get reviewed by the curation body.

You might not be aware of this, but we have quite some problems with farmers, they try to mint POAPs from events they didn’t attend, sometimes even using bot’s to automate this process.
If you used a POAP.website, it would be instantly shared around and minted solely by farmers.
But like i said, you should be good using the Degen bot for this.
Hope everything works out :slight_smile:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hi,

I’m still waiting for the additional codes requested for the event last week. We requested an additional 360 url codes to cover our attendees but only actually need 30. We have a private list and they will be distributed individually. Please let me know when you can send these over as our attendees are getting restless.

Hey @MMC,
The curation team reviewed your case and gave you the 30 mint links you are requesting here.

AMAZING!!! Thank you :slight_smile: