#22668 Requested more codes, but haven't received them yet

Hi there,
So a few days ago I made a new event and requested 150 codes (I have mail confirmation I asked for 150). A day later I receive 50 codes. So I request 100 more but I haven’t gotten an email yet after 24 hours. When will I receive them? Event ID: 22668

Hey!
I see you were approved for 50 out of 150 codes, but there were only 39 POAPs delivered: POAP Gallery
Before the Curation Team issue more codes for your drop, we love to know that those first 50 were put to good use. Properly honor those first 50 & the Curation Body will consider your request for additional codes.

Please remember that the number of POAPs requested should approximate attendance somewhat closely. Curators monitor the size and nature of the communities issuers request on behalf of to evaluate whether requests are reasonable. The choice of distribution method will impact the likelihood of particularly large drops being approved without revision or comment.

Wishing you the best with your drop!

The POAP Curation Body

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me!
We have sent all 50 people their code, but now there’s a few still waiting for their code. We have no clue who (from the initial 50) haven’t clicked their claim link already.

We’re doing everything we possible can to make sure only people attending this event get the magnificent POAP (we’re making them send a screenshot of their attendance in our Discord)

Is there a reason why we only got 50 out of the 150 we requested? Will the request for the additional 100 codes be coming through or do we tell the people that have attended our event we will not be getting any more?

So as it turns out, we only need an extra 15 codes. Is that still possible?

Just a friendly nudge. Any news on this?
We hate to let our people wait without providing any updates.

Hey, sorry for the late reply.
We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

1 Like

Update: Your drop was reviewed with positive results, you should receive the 15 extra codes on your email.
Thanks for contributing to POAP!

1 Like

Ahhh that’s amazing. Thank you for your response!