#22442 - Bad Cards Club Game Night | JPEGs Against Humanity on Clubhouse!

Hello- would like a review of this so it can be ready for an event we have tonight. Thank you for your help!

Hey @natefox!

Looks like you haven’t requested any mint links for your event. Please go to your event admin page (via link sent to your email) and request the number of codes you would like!

How do I do it with a password vs. links?

@natefox please go ahead and email support@poap.io as they will be able to help you sort this question out!

Please make sure to include the Event ID and a clear description of your issue!

Amazing- they helped me! I have requested the secret code. Could you please help me with the approval process? :slight_smile:

Sorry @matei haha- forgot to tag :man_facepalming:

Hey again @natefox

We’re reviewing your request now and will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks for your patience :pray:

1 Like

@matei thank you! :black_heart: Really appreciate you!

@matei JUST SAW THE APPROVAL! Thank you so much. I am going to be a pain- I think I requested 600 and it says there are 50 available. The event tonight will have at least 400 people there- is there is an easy way to expand that? Sorry- POAP noob here.

Hey @natefox

Based on our review of your community size, the hosting platform, and given that it’s your first time issuing a POAP, we recommend starting out with 50 codes and going from there!

Your community may likely need help understanding what POAP is and what value it brings to the world – we suggest focusing on helping them do that first before a larger drop!

If you have many people reaching out after the event (via DMs or otherwise), you can always request additional codes for those participants. Just make sure to verify they were there!

Keep in mind that POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories above all :smiley:

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you. Really excited to have this for the community!

1 Like