#22340 - Best Look On The Block - Block #1 - 2022

The goal of this POAP is to create a raffle mechanism to reward people for taking the simple steps necessary to better understand the feasibility of solar for their unique home. First, to create an accurate estimate of offset, we need to know what their usage history is. Second, we generate a solar panel system design and proposal which calculates their production and savings forecast.

The POAP is set to expire on 1/1/23 because we want to remove the sales pressure as much as possible. People who return next year to look at the numbers again to compare updated technology and tax differences would be eligible to earn a second POAP.

The POAPs would be distributed following a one on one conversation, virtual or in person so codes can be unique. The “Block” represents a zip code where I have identified the top 1000 homes for solar (and only 7 that do have solar) however, the shape of the zip code is used instead of direct reference.

I noticed that requesting more codes is an option so we could drop to 50 or 100 to start the effort. The goal is to use the POAP raffle to distribute prizes each time we move forward with an installation and provide a reference point for the local community to keep updated with our progress. We believe that mass adoption of blockchain technologies will support grid resilience and renewable development. Integrating POAPs into our process will give this narrative a leg to stand on and a reason to onboard new wallet users for the reward mechanism.

Hi @solarstrive
Thanks for all the info you provided!

I see you were approved for 150 out of 500 codes.

Before we issue more codes for your drop, we love to know that those first 150 were put to good use. Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a special shared memory. Properly honor those first 150 & the Curation Body will consider your request for additional codes.

Wishing you the best with your drop!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt update!

Hi Nicholas!

I don’t know what happened, but can you please place a new request using the same event ID and edit code?

Sorry for the inconvenience :pray:

Ok will do thanks you!

Hi @Fio, hope you had a good weekend! Just bumping this up for clarification.

Thanks!

Hey,

Our Customer Support team can help you finding the best distribution method for your event. You can chat with them using the chat bubble at https://poap.xyz/

Regarding the codes: have you checked the Promotions tag on your email?
If you had, and you still don’t have the mint links, can you please submit a new petition with a different email?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately not, just resubmit with a gmail address. Thank you!

Hey @solarstrive,
You should have received your codes now, your drop was positively reviewed :slight_smile: