#21933 CryptoGradz POAP Request (8 Jan 22)

Good Afternoon,

We had a Twitter Live Spaces AMA for CryptoGradz and had a great attendance, and wanted to pass out POAPs to all attendees. We submitted a request yesterday #21933 and I chatted with customer support today who mentioned I should post on the forum. I’ve collected the addresses/ENS of the attendees of the AMA Live (appx 150) and I plan to use POAP to assign the POAPs to the collected addressed or in the event that fails, to manually go in and submit them via addresses. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 5.50.10 PM

Edit: Description has been edited with the following!

CryptoGradz Twitter Live (Genesis Edition). This POAP is to commemorate our very first Genesis Twitter Spaces Live AMA and for the community members who attend. We will discuss the original genesis of the project itself, the development that has been done, the future of the community, and take questions from the audience. We’ve collected the ETH addresses/ENS from all those who attended the Twitter spaces, and will use POAP in order to deliver the POAPs.

Hey ! Please update the drop to include a proper description with the request. The description should include some details about the event being commemorated as well as the distribution.

1 Like

Thanks @isabel! I’ve updated the description with details on the event as well as the distribution! Are there any other steps to take to get our POAP approved? :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats! your drop was reviewed with positive results. :white_check_mark:
Thanks for contributing to POAP!

All the best,
POAP Curation Team

1 Like