2 POAP requests never accepted - have resubmitted

1. Drop ID #59574 and #59571
  2. Community information
    [Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.] These POAPs are for the active, Beetle/WENEW Labs led 10KTF - NFT community. (https://twitter.com/10KTFshop)
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important? We are celebrating the Airdrop of NFTs to OGs, 8 Badge Holders, and well as the “7 or less” Badge holders, which in an inside joke within the community. These POAPs are using Memes as the art (with the creators approval) that are widely distributed within the community on twitter and Discord.
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?. I requested to distribute last Thursday during our Thursday Discord Dance Party (everyone shows up on Discord, and 6PM EST is when the team progresses the story, shares news, and communicates with the public). However, my request was never accepted and the day passed, and I am planning on doing this a week later now. Distribution will be shared within a token gated discord, and only available for 3 hours.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help. I believe the petition is being held because I submitted same day, without sufficient time for review. The time then passed, so it does not need to be reviewed. I have now re-submitted with a new day, but unsure if it goes back on the list. I didn’t receive a communication upon resetting the date, and would like to know if I should wait, or just start a new application.

Hello @HODL-Rooster

You stated:

Please explain what this means? Are you using a discord bot? Guild.xyz?

Sorry, This is a Discord server where only holders of the 10KTF NFT (the token) can see certain discussion channels. I will share the secret phrase within the token gate channels to make sure that only those with 10KTF NFTs will have access to the secret phrase. I hope this helps.

Hello @HODL-Rooster

The Secret Word Distribution Method for use in a Discord server is not the correct distribution method.
Discord servers require mint links and the use of discord bot such as DEGEN or Guild.xyz.

According to the Curation Guidelines:

The max number of mint links that can be requested for this use case is 200.

The Secret Word Distribution Method is used with Twitter Spaces and is not applicable in your use case.

Ok, I think I understand. so I should switch my distribution method to a Twitter space, and limit it to 200 tokens. is that correct?

Hello @HODL-Rooster

Are you using Guild.xyz for your token gating?
If not Guild, what verification program or software are you using to token gate the discord?

I am sorry I have not been clear. I am only a member of the community. this is a community driven POAP, not by the team. I am not a member of the 10KTF team, so I do not know how they run their discord. If you do not have an NFT, you only have access to the #general channel, and if you are a member (own an NFT) then you have access to the #Grailed and other token gate channels.

There is a hosted Twitter Space that same evening, so I can simply distribute via sharing the secret phrase in the Twitter Space if that is the most acceptable way to share. There is a reveal this Thursday, and really want to have this ready by then. I have updated the Day in the initial application, but cannot update the time of the Secret Phrase (still stuck at last Thursday). I am hoping I can reset the time of the Secret Phrase after it gets approved.

if you think I should simply restart the application, please let me know

Hey @HODL-Rooster

Regarding the POAP for the Badge holders:

• Do you have the addresses of the holders? If you do, the appropriate distribution method would be POAP.Delivery.

About the Twitter Spaces
So, the event is next Thursday, right?
To update the date, you should go to the Secrets admin page: https://app.poap.xyz/admin/secrets

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body