#1596 - New Mints on the Block | Part II - POAP Delivery Request

2. Community information
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/apeblocksnfts
    Link to Event Recording: https://twitter.com/apeblocksnfts/status/1497943087129108482?s=20&t=pGvnmVotGuYIba2QNvBzUA
  3. Nature of the event
    This was our 2nd Twitter Spaces event celebrating newly launching NFT projects so communities could come together to celebrate art, inclusion, and community!
  4. Distribution plan
    I already collected over 200 wallet addresses and submitted the claim delivery form through POAP.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I believe that maybe the POAP curation board did not approve the art because there wasn’t a specific date in the picture. Would love more info since I had my code requests approved.

Hey @apeblocks

As we can see, you collected the addresses via Discord. How do you know who did actually participate in the event?

For future Twitter Spaces: Secret Word is the best Distribution method for live spaces. You can learn more about this method here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Looking forward to your reply

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I gave out a secret word during the event and added it to the form to collect the POAP to prevent anybody who didn’t attend from being able to claim.

Please let me know if I should request a secret word for this particular POAP drop or if the delivery method will suffice for this one instance.

Hi @Fio,

Please let me know what I need to do to get my POAP accepted. It’s been almost a week since I submitted the initial drop and it’s getting to the point where people won’t even care to claim the POAP anymore. I am really trying to do everything the right way and even submitted the secret word to comply, but I just don’t understand what I’m doing wrong and if I’m not going to get my drop approved, I’d like to know so that I can let my community know as I keep on telling them that it’ll happen soon.

Hey @apeblocks

The Curation Body still reviewing your petition, will let you know the results soon. The review process is manual and requires a deep analysis and research from the Curation Body.
Submitting several petitions complicates the situation, if you have an appeal request opened please wait until we review the petition.

We’ll contact you once we have reviewed your petition.

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Thank you. It’s been about 24 hours so checking back in on this.

Hi there, it’s been another 24 hours so checking back in on this request.

Hi there @isabel! I’m hoping to get an update on my request for POAP approval. I initially requested a delivery claim link which apparently your organization doesn’t want us using so to fix that error, I submitted a secret word claim link instead (even though I have already collected all of the addresses from people who submitted a form with the secret code in the form).

I’m at a complete loss on what to do next and I am trying as hard as I can to comply with your guidelines and not sure what to do or if my POAP will be approved. It’s been over a week since the event and I have lots of frustrated community members so anything you can do to help me get this process complete I’d really appreciate!

:wave:@apeblocks

We should have an answer for you shortly.
Thank you for you patience :pray: :medal_military:
I am sorry for the frustration & delay.

There are some farming concerns with a past drop :basket::farmer:
While every drop cannot be perfect, based on our records, the people who minted were just after free NFTs.

Curation really appreciates the fact that you are doing your best to stay within guidelines.

2 methods that should help put an end to this problem.

Going forward →

1. For live AMAs of any kind: Please utilize the secret-word method.

Strongly enforced recommendation:
Claim window should be kept open for a maximum of 20 minutes.
Secret-word: use at least 1 capital letter & 1 number example: n3Wm1nt

1. For anything Discord related:
    Please review our third party tools guide. We highly recommend the DeGen Bot for Discord.
    Third-Party POAP Tools | POAP Help Center

Please review the following materials.
POAP Help Center POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

If you have any additional comments, questions or queries please let us know.

UPDATE:

Hey @apeblocks :wave:
The Curation Body made a negative review of your petition. After a deep analysis of the addresses collected, we realized that the drop was pretty seriously compromised as most of the addresses have tremendous numbers of POAPs :confused:

For future drops, please follow the guidelines and Frankie’s advice for requesting Secret Word petitions.

Looking forward to reviewing more of your petitions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body