12 drops held hostage. Urgent

1. Drop ID
    There are 12 in total: 54334; 54335; 54336; 54337; 54340; 54341; 54342; 54330; 54331; 54333; 54338; 54362

2. Community information
    UMA, website: umaproject.org

3. Nature of the event
    Those POAPs celebrate on-chain activities for users that vote on the DVM and help securing the Optimistic Oracle, one of UMA’s product.

4. Distribution plan
    I create deliveries 25 hours ago, and still waiting.
    Users are reached via a Discord announcement, where they’ll be prompted to go the delivery pages.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    No idea, and this is getting frustrating.

I’ld appreciate that you:
1- sort these asap, we have high profile users, and it’s frustrating to be hold hostage by the curation team without any explanation
2- explain in details what’s the reason of such a delay. This is something that we need to avoid at all cost, and if issues are on my side, I’ll make sure that it doesn’t happen again.

:ocean: :wave:@SurfTranquille

In addition to providing enterprise level services, POAP is a public good.
Please refer to our community’s best practices, guidelines & code of conduct.

You simultaneously submitted petitions for previous events; it will take time to review & verify this.
The process of curating is human. Every petition is examined by real people.

We do not accept nor tolerate entitled conduct.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Ps:
Curation is not holding you captive.
:slight_smile: We simply want to preserve remarkable moments.

Hey @SurfTranquille

Looks like your petition received a positive review.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you, appreciated.

Dear Frankie,

Thank you for your answer.
I wanted to keep my post as factual as possible and it wasn’t meant as an attack. Sorry if you took it that way.

However, my questions and concerns were genuine.

Our last submission took approx. 3 days to be available for our users: 2+ days to get approved by the curation team and roughly another day to get the URL working (POAP deliveries).
I need to know why and in particular:

• is that because of my application? if so, how do I improve on it?
  • is that because there were 12 of them? if so, should I consider 2-3 days a normal treatment time and take it into account in my workflow?

Again, no attack, just genuine concerns and hopeful to get answers so I can adjust either my applications or planning.